MAKE A GINGERBREAD HOUSE
Loathe the idea of actually making a REAL gingerbread house?! Then this craft is for you! Simply follow the instructions below to make a nice and easy paper version. Hang them on your tree or fill with treats for a bit of festive cheer!
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 x sheet of A4 white card
- Glue stick (or double sided tape)
- A selection of coloured pens and pencils of your choice
- An assortment of tiny pom-poms! (However, for a more classic look these are not needed)
- A printer
- The downloadable PDF (linked below)
- Print your Gingerbread house out onto thin card, and cut out. Fold, and glue the tabs down!
- Make your Gingerbread house extra snazzy, by colouring it in, or attaching cool pom poms, sequins or glitter!
Use them as hanging decorations by attaching ribbon or string to the roof, or even as a cool gift box for tiny presents! To do this, glue the roof down on one side, so that one half of the roof can still be opened, fill up with treats, then seal the edge with a cute sticker or washi tape.
HOORAY, WE MADE IT!
Proud of your creation? Tag us in your festive photos with #ohhdeeradvent!